Why won't you notice me, just as I am?
Asking so little, the least that I can
Unable to touch you, I watch you go by
~ Of loving you too much, Guilty am I.
Romance survives in my thoughts day by day
Fantasy fuels these dream, frisky we play
The feel of your body, I reach for with mine
~ Of loving you too much, Guilty am I.
Share this truth with you? I dare not reveal
Disclosure to risky. What if you appeal?
Your response somehow pleasing and very spry
~ Of loving you too much, Guilty am I.
Though hangups between us, courageous we hold
Confiding our pleasures, vulnerably bold
Sexual Congress, expressed and denied
~ Of loving you too much, Guilty am I.
Approaching with hesitance, you turn awkwardly
Now then, I'm certain you're going to flee
How well I know you, I've come to realize
~ Of loving you too much, Guilty am I.
Sometimes, on your terms, you heed my request
You selfishly love me. Love? Surely I jest.
You slip through my fingers, unknowing why.
~ Of loving you too much, Guilty am I.
Skeptically rational, I've settled with this
The journey I travel is not total bliss
Expect this, Except that; sometimes I cry
~ Of loving you too much, Guilty am I.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:
Post a Comment